The French Art de Vivre meets Pfaelzer Cosiness
Welcome to our three-star hotel and restaurant in Nothweiler. Located in the Palatinate Forest biosphere reserve, this picturesque town is synonymous for endless forests, untouched nature, fresh air, and Medieval ruins. Discover the beautiful Wasgau region and indulge your soul and senses.
Both outside and inside of our three-star country house hotel you will enjoy our excellent cusine, a vast selection of finest Pfaelzer wines and great service that only the Palatinate is able to offer.
Three-Star Superior Hotel
- 12 double rooms (incl. DSL connection to the Internet)
- Award-winning restaurant: Palatinate art of cooking with regional products – e. g. the original Nothweiler Flammkuchen (tarte flambée), menus and traditional specialities
- Regular culinary-focused special offers
- Sun-shaded outdoor terrace (80 seats)
- Hotel bar
- For price-conscious individualists, families and sportwomen/men: individual appartments and / or guesthouse with wonderful panoramic view, beautifully located right next to the forest (the guesthouse features 7 apartments, the House “Belinda” house features 3 apartments)